Farm To Farm Tours has organised hundreds of group tours throughout New Zealand for visitors from all over the world - it's our specialty!
Special Interest Tours
Farm To Farm can customise group tours for those wishing to increase their technical knowledge and understanding of particular aspects of New Zealand’s broad agricultural and horticultural sector.
Possible topics include:
- Pastoral agriculture - sheep, dairy, beef and deer production systems including grazing management, efficient large-scale dairy production and processing and fine wool production.
- Forestry - plantation management of fast-growing species, combined with world-leading forest research.
- Wine - premium quality, cool-climate viticulture, wine-making and marketing.
- Horticulture - Avocado, pipfruit, kiwifruit, stonefruit, vegetable and floral production and handling systems.
- Arable - cereal, pulse, herbage and vegetable seed production.
Co-operatives in agriculture, farming without subsidy, family farming and succession, farm profitability, aquaculture, thoroughbred horse breeding, research and development, tertiary education and extension – the tour options are many!
General Interest Farm Tours
We can also provide general interest tours of New Zealand combining rural experiences, the country lifestyle, ever-changing scenery and leisure attractions.
Tours can be of any length although we suggest you allow 14-20 days for a comprehensive and relaxing look at New Zealand.
Farm To Farm Tours will take care of all of your travel requirements including:
- Quality hotel, motor lodge and farm stay accommodation
- A range of meal options
- Modern air-conditioned tour coaches
- Access to leading farms and entry to attractions
- Informed guides and interpreters.
We hope you will entrust the organisation of your New Zealand tour experience to Farm To Farm Tours.
Contact us to arrange your technical or general interest tour of New Zealand.