Queensland - A Winter Escape!
Global Farming Tour
- expansive livestock farms and stations including sheep, beef and dairy
- diverse cropping enterprises eg wheat, grapes, bananas, coffee, cotton
- Australian wildlife: koala, kangaroo, platypus, wombat and more
- two nights in the beautiful Carnarvon Gorge National Park
- the fascinating Undara Lava Tubes
- a two night farm stay near Rolleston
- tropical Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
Our 2013 tour is fully booked. Please register your interest for 2014.
General Tour Information
8 - 22 June 2013